- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
If you have provided us with personal information over this website, and you wish to have your name removed from our records, please write to us at our offices at Digirati Limited 38 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3DX or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Digirati are ISO27001 Information Security Management certified.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Digirati Limited, 38 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3DX or e-mail us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights to the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use Website
You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not :
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website) • Sell, rent or otherwise sub license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material on this website (except for the content specifically ans expressly made available for redistribution)
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.
Limitation and Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy in our site or any links to material contained in other sites; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including without any limitation any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and or/use of reasonable care and skill).
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised disclaimer on our website.
For further information or if you wish to contact us about any element of the website, any services available or that you have received from Digirati please contact us at:
Digirati - Glasgow
70 Pacific Quay
Tel: +44 (0)845 643 4370