We provide an end-to-end approach to User Experience Design: working with you during the discovery phase, helping you define your service, and during the execution phases to ensure the delivery of delightful, engaging experiences.
Our User Experience services are built around:
- Setting a vision and plan for your organisation through Strategy & Planning
- Understanding the needs and behaviours of your users through User Research & Validation
- Designing your service or product iteratively through Concept Work & Design
Strategy & Planning
Our UX team bring their creative thinking and user-centred design skills to help your organisation achieve your objectives while providing value to your users in a meaningful way.
As a result, our strategy service benefits from a multidisciplinary team that provides you with a practical, realistic and measurable plan of action.
Tools and techniques we can use during Strategy & Planning:
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Competitive Analysis
- Personas and Scenarios
- Strategy and Planning Workshops
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Metrics Analysis and Key Performance Indicators
- Content Audits and Content Strategy
- Expert Reviews / Heuristics Evaluations
User Research & Validation
User Research is critical to find out not only what your users or customers say they want but also what they might actually need and how they behave in relation to your service.
Validation helps us identify whether our design solutions actually work with the intended audience. In this stage we bring back some of the techniques employed during research to confirm we are on course to deliver an experience that satisfy your users' needs.
Tools and techniques we can use during User Research and Validation:
- Usability Testing in various forms (Lab-based, remote and guerrilla)
- Contextual Research
- Focus Group Research
- Quantitative Surveys
- Card Sorting
- A/B Testing
- Accessibility Analysis
Concept Work & Design
With the information gathered during research we are able to focus on the design of user-centred solutions. The design phases help defining the scope, features, functionality, behaviours and look and feel of our design solutions.
Tools and techniques we can use when designing products and services:
- Information Architecture
- Interaction and Interface Design
- Creative Workshops
- Visual Design
- Mobile Interface Design
- Pattern Libraries